Monday, 25 March 2013

Check up

I went back to hospital today for a follow up appt for my eyes. Once again, I had to have a lot of poking and prodding in my eyes, which has left them feeling very sore at the moment. The consultant told me that the drops have not worked sufficiently well enough and I have a different prescription. He told me that I dont have glaucoma at the moment as there is no nerve damage, but I'm at risk of this, if it was to remain untreated or I'm not on the right drops. From what he says, I will be on the drops long term and may have to take a combination. Anyway back for another checkup in 2-3 months time.

8 comments:

  1. Hope your eyes start to improve now and that you've got the right drops - it must be a worry for you - you must be really brave too - to let them prod and poke at your eyes - I would have passed out!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your eyes start to feel better with these new drops. It must be SO miserable to have to deal with this. Sending loads of best wishes, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the get the right meds for you soon
    Not having any sign of nerve damage is good. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news that there is no nerve damage, that they are trying you on different drops and that the check-ups are regular. I hope these drops turn out to be the right ones - I know what a pain it is trying to find the right medication.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a worry for you. I hope things start improving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things improve for you soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i so hope you are found the right combination for you and things start to improve~take care xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We haven't heard anything from you for a while, I hope everything is OK with you.

    ReplyDelete