Continuing on the theme of money, we are continuing to work on improving our money management. What have we done so far:
- cancelled unnecessary direct debits
- returned to the envelope system for food/petrol etc
- returned to menu planning and shopping lists
- returned to sticking to a weekly food budget
- keeping a record of every penny we spend
Still to go is continuing to sell anything unwanted, monitor our spending and improve our frugal living skills. I am also hoping to be able to start paying into our pensions again and increase our debt repayments. I'm hoping that this year will be better for us and we have turned a corner and see a small chink of light at the end of the tunnel.