- Wash winter coat and repair - there are several small holes in my coat I'm hoping to patch-up - I wont have enough money to buy a new coat, although its been washed so many times, I think the warmth has been washed out of it!
- T needs a new winter coat - this takes the priority over mine. I will buy something that is big enough to go over several layers.
- Wash my fleeces - I have two which have plenty of life left in them
- Check we all have hats, scarfs and gloves - need to check T's still fit him.
- T needs a new pair of wellies - grown out of the old ones.
- We have loft and cavity wall insulation already
- The heating will be on a timer. probably a couple of hours in the morning and a couple in the late afternoon/evening. At the weekends, we still stick to the same timings and just wrap up more when the heating is off, unless we get artic conditions.
- Leaving the heating off for as long as possible, we havent had it on yet and trying to aim with it off for at least the rest of the month.
- Beloved will in the coming month do a mini-service and a through clean and check things like the antifreeze.
- Check all the tyres are legal etc
- I am planning to start stocking up, especially on things like UHT milk. Last year there were a couple of times when I couldnt get to the shops.
- Finish tidying/weeding
- Store the garden furniture